The winners of the 13th AVB Awards have been announced following a glittering evening and awards ceremony in Dubai.
Industry behemoths, bosses and bright sparks from across the supply chain gathered in the luxury Grosvenor House to celebrate achievements, innovation and excellence within aviation.
The AVB Awards has established itself as the ultimate celebration of achievements within the Middle East aviation and aerospace industry over the past 12 months.
Following a welcome reception and networking involving the absolute cream of the industry, 12 highly prized awards were presented to well deserving recipients.
The winner of each category was decided by an expert panel of industry judges. Each category was incredibly close with the standard and quality of entries this year making the judges’ jobs extremely difficult.
This year’s edition of the AVB Middle East Awards would not have been possible without the support of sponsors Etihad Engineering, Honeywell, Olympus, Dunleavy White, JETEX Flight Support and Sanad Aerotech.
The winners of each category can be found by clicking on the links below:
- Airline of the Year
- Aviation Executive of the Year
- Business Aircraft Operator of the Year
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year
- Fixed Base Operator (FBO) of the Year
- Ground Support Services Provider of the Year
- Technology Innovation of the Year
- MRO Service of the Year
- Training Provider of the Year
- Low-Cost Airline of the Year
- Airport of the Year
- Engineering Innovation of the Year